*~+ Kawaii Haul +~*

Hi everyone! This is Gelaine here! I know I have been MIA for a while and have not made any posts lately. Thank you Ashley for keep...




Hi everyone! This is Gelaine here! I know I have been MIA for a while and have not made any posts lately. Thank you Ashley for keeping F&X alive these past couple of weeks <3.

Today, I have discovered a cute lil' gem at K-TOWN, also known as KOREATOWN or as Ashley would call it: KAWAII TOWN. This place is called 'Sarah & Tom' and it sells the cutest things you could possibly not need!!!! but you buy anyways!! 
They sell cute looking pencils, pens, highlighters, erasers etc. Everything ASIAN & KAWAII. How can you resist? At one point I was going to purchase a $24 card holder.... (gelaine, control yourself).

3 things I love about 'Sarah & Tom' 


1) The OPTIMIST EMPLOYEES. They will greet you in Korean (I believe) as soon as you walk in. It was almost like walking into a Ramen restaurant ~ 

2) THEY WRAP YOUR PURCHASES LIKE IT IS A PRESENT! (with a bow and everything). The lady was so cute and so crafty with her gift wrapping skills and she was very pleasant to talk to as well! The fact that they do this for EVERY customer just makes me go "GAHH~~~~~". I made sure I took a picture of it - just to show how much I appreciate their cute customer service. 


3) They are affordable! I came into the store thinking that the prices of these items would be slightly more expensive but the things I purchased were around $20 in total! Some items ARE priced too high for my liking but it is probably because these items are imported. I am pretty sure I got my money's worth from it. I purchased some school items because I recently lost my pencil case. Now I can take notes in style ;) ~ and look cute doing it haha!

Here are some pictures of the things I purchased: 




From Left to Right: pink highlighter; double sided, mechanical pencil, pen. 


SARAH & TOM - 8.5 kawaii points (◡‿◡✿)
I definitely recommend this place if you are visiting K-TOWN. Going inside Sarah & Tom was like going inside a pet store - you can't help but say 'awwww - that's so cute' about every friggin' item on display. 
Also, 10 kawaii points if you manage to get out of this store without purchasing anything. 

I know that not many people do hauls on pens, pencils, and what not but I felt like sharing this with you and I hope that this will inspire you guys to reach your inner kawaii-ness. 
Feel free to tweet at us or comment on this blog post if you have any other 'haul ideas' or if you just simply want to share your opinion! 


-----------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS (OOTD) 

⋆ Wearing a military jacket because the weather was AHMAUZING - It didn't feel like Canada for once
⋆ Tribal patterned infinity scarf (my everyday scarf)
⋆ An oversized patterned cardigan - thrifted
⋆ Basic grey long-sleeved shirt 
⋆ Grey skater skirt 
⋆ Opaque tights from h&m
⋆ Hunter boots 
⋆ Necklace from Philippines (Thanks Mom!) 




That is all for now!
Hope you guys enjoyed the blog post!

Lots of Love
GT (>‿◠)✌

You Might Also Like

0 comments