F&X + THE INK AND THE QUILL COLLAB

Hey everyone! So during Christmas break I met up with my good friend Hillary from The Ink And The Quill . We did the Full Face Make Up Chall...

Hey everyone! So during Christmas break I met up with my good friend Hillary from The Ink And The Quill. We did the Full Face Make Up Challenge where we would have to put as much make up that we own on our faces. Hillary was obviously excellent at it this was her youtube video after all, but I ended up using just half of my products cause I just couldn't cake the face up y'know what I mean?

Anyways, if you enjoy make up, humour, embarrassment, and two good friends having the time of their life then check out the video we made down below! I hope to get as much videos out as possible for Flux and Xoulis, so we'll just have to wait it out and let the magic happen!


CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO [X]

You Might Also Like

0 comments