LOOKBOOK: FALL

Hey Everyone!  C'est l'automne!   Leaves start falling, the weather starts cooling, and the layers start piling up. We ...






Hey Everyone! C'est l'automne! Leaves start falling, the weather starts cooling, and the layers start piling up. We decided to create a Fall lookbook featuring our own style, don't go FALLing for us now ;) -- okay that was totally not appropriate. I hope you guys enjoy! XO




♡ Gelaine's Outfits :

#1 I wore a laced cropped top (with a laced bandeau underneath, of course), and put a thin brown vest over it. I matched this top with a long black maxi skirt (you can still pull off girly skirts & dresses during the fall season! Just because summer ended does not mean you can't wear those comfy and easy to match skirts!). Fall wardrobe is not complete without a pair of nice suede boots! Boots can easily match with anything -- I personally prefer camel coloured boots because they stand out more compared to darker coloured boots. In terms of accessories, I wore my usual, every-day necklace and bracelet: the moustache necklace and the gold coloured bracelet with tribal patterns/shapes.


#2 For a more casual look, I decided to pair up a VERY comfy forest green pullover with black meshes on it. I love wearing wierd and somewhat bizzare patterns and matching it with black skinny jeans and a pair of boots. If you don't want to appear too ordinary and plain from wearing just a pair of jeans and a shirt, I would recommend just putting over an over-sized patterned sweater to add that extra OOMPH to your outfit. I also wore a white button-up, collared shirt underneath the vneck sweater for that added classic look. Lastly, a beanie is a must during the fall season! It is stylish & keeps my massive head warm!








♡ Ashley's Outfit 

#1: One of the things I love about fall are cardigans....Funny how I'm typing this seeing as I'm wearing one right now. It's a staple item that you can match with in any wardrobe. So for my first outfit, I wore a simple charcoal gray dress that I bought at Garage (great deal seriously, it was like on sale for 10$) and paired it with black leggings and light beige cardigan courtesy of my mother who bought it at Suzy Shier (honestly, snoop through your parents closet cause you'll be finding things that could work for you). A pair of ankle heeled boots did the trick for this outfit. Even if I'm tall, it doesn't hurt to kick out the heels and embrace the height! 

#2: At the time we did the photo shoot, it was a bit warmer than usual. I used a pair of studded flats from Steve Madden to swap out the boots because boy walking around in those babies all day can be tiring. I decided to add a pop of colour to my outfit, seeing as the first one was monochromatic. Therefore, the yellow blazer from Zara acted as a staple piece to this wardrobe. I slapped on a plain white tee from Forever 21 (another must have to anyone's wardrobe—it's nice to go back to the basics) and black harem pants from H&M (one word: comfy—honestly the baggier the better). It doesn't hurt to add a pop of colour to a fall wardrobe, after all the leaves tend to change their shades from dull to vibrant. 


XOXO
Flux & Xoulis

P.S. Check out our VLOG from this photoshoot! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments